Conference fee "European Inland Fisheries and Aquaculture Advisory Commission" - 8.-11. September 2019 in Dresden, Germany
- Artikel-Nr.: 8000
Food Safety and Conservation in Inland Fisheries and Aquaculture
EIFAAC International Symposium 2019
Location: Deutsches Hygiene-Museum, Lingnerplatz 1, 01069 Dresden, Germany
- Early bird by 15.3.2019: 125 €
- Participation fee by 15.5.2019: 150 €
- Participation fee by 15.7.2019: 180 €
- Participation fee by 13.9.2019: 200 €
Reduced conference fee / Students
- Early bird by 15.3.2019: 100 €
- Participation fee by 15.5.2019: 125 €
- Participation fee by 15.7.2019: 150 €
- Participation fee by 13.9.2019: 180 €
Field trip 10 € (11.9.2019)
Please choose "Hauptartikel" for Conference Fee without Field Trip and "Kombi-Ticket" if you want to join the Field Trip on Wednesday.
Students: In a first step it is just possible to book conference fees for full payers. If you are a student you have to send an email with your student proof to firstname.lastname@example.org. Then you will receive a reduced invoice for students.
Registration for participation in the event can be cancelled up until 18.8.2019. The cancellation must be sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. If the registration is cancelled in good time, participation fees paid in advance will be repaid minus a cancellation fee of 25 €.
Redakteur/in Funktion EIFAAC, Jacqueline Jähnigen